Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Whew!!!!

I have had enormous pressure to get some jewelry items completed and over to the Sheltowee gallery in Somerset. I had paid for a six month rental of shelf space and it began June 1st. I knew I would not make that date with all we had to do for Maggie and school lasting so long. I did a marathon session and managed to complete 11 pairs of earrings, 3 necklaces and 4 bracelets. I really was tempted to keep a couple of them. I am not a bracelet person but one of them turned out so good I was tempted. I struggled with all of the decisions, display ideas, tags (thanks Mag), bead designs, prices etc. I am one that agonizes over those things, not wanting to redo anything. Sometimes that paralyzes me and I get nothing accomplished. But once I got started, it was tough to not keep going and make the decision that I had enough and they they were good enough. Mag helped me deliver and I still have a few details to take care of. Mag also took the following pictures to help me document what I actually have over there. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment