Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Animals, Animals, Animals

I really have had the lick with the pets around here. Topper had a Vet appointment today for some shots. He is deathly scared of storms. At about the time we needed to start the fight to get him in the car, which is picking him up (over 70 pounds) and putting him in a Jeep Liberty against his will, it started to pour the rain. After Maggie, Topper and myself were totally drenched and unsuccessful in getting him into the car, I gave up. Topper ran under the porch. We are going to try this again on Monday. Can't wait. Off to have dinner at a friends. Have to still take some pictures of some beads that I did the other day using some of Avenue Beads Shards. Turned out not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment