Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Addition to our Cat Population

Well the new cat has been to the vet ($76.00) and has been named (marshmallow). The only issue now to be resolved is it's living quarters. I vote for outside, 3 indoor cats is enough for me to take care of. but the rest of the family vote for indoor. A long haired white cat really doesn't work to good outside. Topper tried to give HER a bath and she looked more like a toasted marshmallow. So I had to give her a bath, she came out of that one a bit better. She does have ear mites and fleas and I did find a tiny tick. The Vet thinks she is in pretty good health, just a little skinny.
I also had a first yesterday. I listed this bead and with in a couple of hours it sold. I was absolutely in shock. So Maggie and I were going to town anyway and we shipped it to GA. I have always been shocked when bead makers say that they list something and it sells so quick. Well I guess that can happen. It was a bead that I had intended to list last winter and just didn't get a good picture of. I have two others listed at this point. Wish they would sell that quick, no such luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment