Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Well as it seems every weekend, we are expecting more snow. Danny's car is at the bottom of the hill so he can get out. I am going to be really mad if we have gone to all this trouble and it doesn't snow for a change.

I didn't get a lot accomplished today other than normal chores. I did sort through a lot of beads and make decisions on what should be done with them; whether to make some jewelry or sell them as individuals, pairs or sets.

I also did get some pictures taken. They are really not as good as with Maggie's camera but it will have to do for now. I even listed a new focal. It is a bead that I made without the aid of a press and it is bigger than I normally make. I am really fond of it and I think it will make a great pendant or be great in a long necklace. Maybe tomorrow I can get some more pictures taken and list some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment