Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finally Got to Make a Few Beads

I have been working on the Tax and FAFSA thing lately and have not made any beads for a few days. It felt good to sit down and just play. I tried a few things that I have read about on the forums. Then I tried to practice with the Beadroller tool. I do believe that I might get the hang of it someday.

We had a another snow day today. Makes 18 snow days this year. I do not know about tomorrow yet. I think it is a 50/50 chance. I guess we could have some icy roads from melting snow.

I still have some work to do on the taxes and FAFSA, boy do I hate doing it. I have a deadline though, in order to get Maggie’s FAFSA done by March 1.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment