Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Big Storm Looming



I am sure that people who live in moderate climates live longer. The stress which is attached to a big snow is unbelievable, we have spent all week long waiting and hopefully preparing to be snowed in. We are hearing anywhere from 1 to 10 inches of snow. We are hearing that it could be here as early a 8:00am or start at 1:00pm. It really sucks, our only four wheel drive is not up to the challenge this time.

On the bead front I have listed two more groups tonight. They are pictured above. I was really torn about listing the etched trio. It is one of my early successes, and I really liked the combination. If it sells, I think I will do more of that look. I also listed the petroleum green and ivory combination. It is also one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment