Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Trying something a little new for me






I am trying something new --Cake testers. Maggie loves to bake cupcakes and various other delights. The cupcake one I think will make its way to NC. I made another one yesterday but it cracked so debating about trying to reheat. I never have tried it but it might be worth a try, it was chocolate cake area, light pink frosting and lavender sprinkles. I am getting better at them. I also worked on the focal bead for the Bead Soup Blog Party, I am still trying to think this one through.

Looks pretty good to have school tomorrow. We still have snow in the yard and driveway but roads look good. But they are talking more snow by the end of the week.

I don't think I have posted a picture of this bracelet that I made for a friend at Christmas. It is a bit of a stretch for me due to no beads matching and no distinct pattern.

I have got some more practicing to be done and lots of ideas in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment