Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Earrings Photo's Might need Prop Help




Earrings require more than a marvelous camera. If they are not hanging perfectly even then they look defective. All of these earrings if hung even would look even. I think my glass rim is not working. Just that little bit of curve distorts the length. I guess I will have to come up with a better idea. Camera is great though. Thanks Dad and Danny.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I don't photograph earrings very often. It can be very frustrating to make them look even and turn the right way both at the same time. I've used the "invisible thread" method for suspending earrings, which can be even more of a PITA than hanging them off a glass.

    Love those "bubbly" beads! (And the etched ones next to the clear bubbly pair.)

    ReplyDelete