Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Friday, January 7, 2011

More Practice


I can not decide whether to sell these on Etsy or make jewelry out of them. It is a frit that Danny got me for Christmas on a periwinkle blue base. Even with a wonderful camera they are prettier in person.


This is a bracelet that I have been making with the Cat Paw Beads.
More Earrings








I may play some more today since we have our 8th snow day and it is only the first week of January.

Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. KEEP! First, they rock, and second, you'll make more money out of them by creating jewelry with them. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the periwinkle Blue beads. They look very floaty. I know that's not really a descriptive word, but that's what I think when looking at them....lol

    ReplyDelete