Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Great Camera



Same bead both sides. I love this combination but it only comes alive after being lightly etched. I think it bears revisiting in other forms.

We are on our ninth snow day this year and we are not going tomorrow either. Think I will make more beads. Not a lot of sunlight today to photograph any though.

But I took some pictures of the snowy landscape.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bead! That's amazing!

    I wish we had your snow--we're dry as a bone here in the desert southwest. Unfortunately, this is also affecting our drinking water supply. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can definitely understand drought also. It seems to be feast or famine here. This bead does kind of remind me of the southwest area.

    ReplyDelete