Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Some Recent Work


The above bracelets were not purchased at my last art fair. I think I like polka dots. I found a lime green t-shirt, I think I will keep that one. The white and black one also looks like it might be a keeper. I usually do not wear bracelets, but they tend to sell better than necklaces. When I try to figure out what to wear when I am trying to sell my jewelry, I struggle. I need to wear more of my own jewelry. I can not expect people to buy my jewelry if I don't think enough of it to wear gobs of it. The orange one is a bit of a push for me, although I do have some orange polka dot earrings. Now to make sure I have matching earrings and necklace to go with them. I guess I will need a couple of options since most shows are multiple days.

The above paragraph is a poor attempt at justifying me keeping some of my own jewelry instead of selling it. How did I do??

1 comment:

  1. Yep, you are right. We are our own walking advertisement. Don't feel bad about keeping some work you love! Nice dot work.
    jenni

    ReplyDelete