Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

You Never Stop Being a Parent

Maggie took these pictures the last day she was home. Topper has assumed the parenting role of Marshmallow. Danny and my parenting duties continue with trying to get Patrick ready to go to for a year to S. Korea to teach English to 4th thru 6th grade students. It is all the little details that are difficult. The big things got taken care of last week, this weekend it was little things that were on our minds. We really are excited about this opportunity for Patrick and think he will be great in this new job. He promises to write in a blog. He leaves tomorrow at 2:00pm from Nashville and doesn't get to Korea until Wednesday. I do believe he is getting a little nervous.

I have a few orders on the bead front that hopefully I will be able to concentrate on this week while worrying about Patrick and Maggie. Danny is taking him to the airport, sadly I can not go due to it being the first week of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment