A very good friend asked me to try and make a pair of earrings that would be University of Kentuckyish. Since I am not a big fan this was not a concept that excited me at first. I also thought I could whip this out. Guess what a cats paw is much harder than it looks. I spent a whole torch session and barely got one to look decent plus the blue was wrong, too dark. Second day was much more productive. I managed to get 3 pairs that were pretty good. I took one set to work and showed a few people to get some feed back and believe it or not got a order for 3 pair of earrings. I made those last night and managed to get orders for 3 more plus a necklace. When Danny first saw what my beads looked like, he said I think you could sell those. I guess he was right. Thanks Vick for the great push to do this idea. I will try to get a picture soon. Still struggling with the picture thing.