Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cat Paw Fever

Well sometimes you should be careful what you wish for.  I never imagined that the white and blue cat paw beads that a friend asked for would keep me so busy.  It is sort of like a feeding frenzy.  I have made over 30 pair of earrings for co-workers and friends.  Of course I am not making very much from them, because I had not anticipated such a response and I really do not like to profit from friends.  I am not sure if this fever will continue since the local cat team has lost it’s tournament game and that may have played a part in the popularity of the bead.  I really am not a big fan but have enjoyed making them for all of the big fans.  It did take a toll on the rest of my obligations, like sleep.

Paw Earrings Paw Pendant

Paw Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment