Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Some New Photographs

I love the new light box and photo tent combination.  Now I think I need to get more familiar with how to tweak my camera.  But for now I am very satisfied with these pictures.  I have sent in the paperwork for the Shaker Village show that is the first week end in August and I am send in jurying pictures for a relatively new art fair called Art in the Gardens.  It was by invitation only last year.  It is held on labor day weekend at a historic old residence in Frankfort, KY.  Then next show would be Art in the Vineyards on September 7th.  A really fun one day show in a beautiful vineyard.

I have changed my pinterest account to be named Beadroe so to tie to my website.  And I have linked my blog and etsy acct to my website.  The website still needs some more tweaking but I am getting there.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment