Welcome

This blog is intended to document my journey into the world of handmade artisan lampwork beads.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

First Vendor Booth





This was a quilt show that had other vendors invited. I was asked to participate two weeks prior to the event. I thought it would be a great practice to the show that I had planned to be the first the middle of November. We learned a lot from this Friday evening and Saturday show. There was not much foot traffic but we did sell some items. The pictures were taken on my phone so quality is not so good. I hope that I will be ready for the next one. So much to think about. After the show I took the balance of the inventory to school and sold more than the amount that we sold at the show. Go figure. There was a few pieces that sold that I had a hard time letting go. I will try and post those pictures soon.


1 comment: